GEM:Non commercial binary license
This software is copyright
|©||2008-2010||Centre de Regulació Genòmica, Barcelona, Spain (CRG)|
|©||2010-2012||Centro Nacional de Análisis Genómico, Barcelona, Spain (CNAG)|
|Parc Científic de Barcelona, Spain (PCB)|
and was developed by the following authors:
|©||2008-2012||Paolo Ribeca email@example.com (CRG, CNAG)|
|©||2010-2012||Santiago Marco Sola firstname.lastname@example.org (CNAG)|
|©||2010-2012||Leonor Frias Moya email@example.com (CNAG)|
If you use the software, you accept this license. If you do not accept the license, do not use the software.
The present license grants you the right to freely use for any purpose this binary and all the results it generates, provided that the binary is not embedded in a commercial software suite. That is: you may freely use the program either as a standalone application or integrated into a larger non-commercial software environment, but you may not use it (regardless of the way you obtained it) as a component of a commercial system. If you realize that the software is being run in violation of this rule, you must immediately stop using it and notify firstname.lastname@example.org of the violation.
The present license also grants you the right to freely redistribute exact copies of this binary for any non-commercial purpose. In particular:
- you may not embed it into, or allow it to be executed from, a commercial software suite (that is: you may redistribute the program either as a standalone application or integrated into a larger non-commercial software environment, but not as a component of a commercial system)
- you may not sell, rent, lease or lend the software
- you may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software
- you must retain all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices that are present in the software, including this license
- you may not misrepresent the origin of the software, and the material you distribute must fairly acknowledge the presence of the software with prominent notices.
Uses other than those explicitly allowed in this document require separate licensing agreement from the copyright holders. In case of any doubt, please contact email@example.com.
THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN THE HOPE THAT IT WILL BE USEFUL; THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.